Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boom Boom Pow

I am sorry for the long awaiting blog. I don't have internet access at homework. I wish I did, but it's nothing I am losing sleep over. Haha. I hope all you dolls out there are doing well. I haven't been able to put any return to school outfits together, but I am sure I will update later with several outfits for you guys. :)
I wish I had an energy drink right now. For some reason I need more sugar. Haha. There are like 4 nurses sitting in Union Station with me. Amazing! I like talking to them. Weird, huh? Lol. I hope all of you had a good weekend and everything. Of course, I am so exhausted right now. I didn't get the best of sleep last night. I don't know why but I woke up every hour on the hour. 
I applied online for McDonald's as a crew member. Kind of hoping that I get it, but I hope that I will have time to do it and finish all my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment