Monday, November 29, 2010


Today was a good day today. I had a Psychology test and it was okay. I really hope I did good. Tomorrow I have to do the study guide cause I am really wanting to do well on my Psych final. Let's just hope that I can cram all that knowledge into this little brain of mine. :-P Jinxy is asleep at the end of our bed and Andrew is starting to go to sleep. I am not sure if I want to have another smoke before bed or not. Me and Andrew applied for a job at a pet store here in town. :-) I hope we both get to get a job there. That would make my world go around so fast and I would be happy for the both of us!!! <3

Well I am going to bed. I hope you all have a good Tuesday and I will try to update tomorrow if I get time. I plan on studying while I'm at school, but I will bring my laptop just in case I happen to finish all my studies before Andrew gets done for the day at school. :-) Later and good night!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment