Friday, November 5, 2010

Today was such a beautiful day. I loved it, yet it was a bit chilly though. That is what I didn't like. The wind was blowing all day today and it made it feel so much more colder than it actually was. We had Terriyaki Stir Fry for dinner. It was yummie! ^_^ I was absolutely in love with it. It had tons of veggies and lo mein noodles which are mine and Andrews favorite type of food. Chinese! :D It was fun. Me and Andrew watched Shaun of the Dead when we got home after school. Tomorrow is going to be one busy day.


I work tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will be fun, of course! I really do enjoy going to work every day or whenver I work. Haha. I don't know. I just like it. I am getting a bit tired right now. I was on Pogo playing a game until I earned my badge that you can earn for this week. I love that site! :) I finished my badge and I did get a bit tired so now I'm ready for bed. I will have to wake up about 8:45 a.m. or so and then head to work about 9:20 to get there on time. I will probably bring a book to read just in case I get there early since they don't let us clock in early. I need to make some more outfits, but I am piled with homework this weekend! I do have to do some things for the wedding. Fun, fun, fun!! :D Can't wait!

Well I'm off to bed. Good night to you all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment